BRUSSELS AcroYoga SOLAR ACROBATIC IMMERSION
with John Karvelis & Christina Markouli (and friends!)
September 19-22 2020
Taking all the safety precautions and following the governmental guidelines, our priority is to make you all feel safe!
➻➻REGISTRATION LINK: (Register with a deposit payment)
The Solar Immersion empowers students to realise their potential through the powerful embodiment of acrobatic partnership.
Join John Karvelis (Greece) & Christina Markouli (Greece/ Belgium), as well the amazing support team of the local teachers Paulo Carolo & Veronica Cruz, for 4 full days full of Acrobatic Solar training, connection & playful transitions in the heart of Europe!
This Immersion gives you the chance to dive deep and fully absorb not only the advanced AcroYoga & Acrobatic training techniques, but also the community feeling and the beauties of Belgium!
We are not just about achieving tricks (although we will most certainly do just that) but we are also very keen on creating a container for everyone to feel empowered, embodied and fully supported. This is the second ever solar immersion in Belgium!
Linear progressions and an emphasis on the art of spotting make learning advanced acrobatics safe, accessible and fun. Confidence and coordination are developed in strength training and inversions, which pave the way for ease and grace in partner acrobatics. After refining foundations, we will train more precise acrobatic work, such as foot-to-hand, hand-to-hand and standing acrobatics.
Get ready to lift beyond your goals in a fun and safe environment.
****This course fulfills an immersion pre-requisite for the AcroYoga International teacher training application.****
➻➻ SKILLS COVERED
● Solar AcroYoga Asana sequence
● Strength training elements
● Alignment, balance and endurance in inversions
● Spotting techniques
● Specialized Acrobatic flying groups
● Pops & Tempos
● foot-to-hand, hand-to-hand & 2-High acrobatics.
● L-basing and Standing acrobatics
…and if you are not sure if you are ready, just ask us and we support you and find a way to get you ready!
➻➻SCHEDULE: (this might slightly change according to the venue availability)
9: 00-12:30 morning session
12:30-14:00 lunch break
14:00-17:30 afternoon session
Chaussée de Jette 239,
1080 Molenbeek-Saint-Jean, Bruxelles
– Super Discounted price: First 15 tickets 400€ (only 5 left)
– Discounted price: Second 15 tickets 450€
– Regular price: After first 30 tickets 510€
– 3 Days drop in: 350€
– Weekend drop in: 230€
The prices include the hours of tuition. Food and accommodation are NOT included.
The venue is central, with so many cheap hotels and airbnb houses around.
You DON’T need to pay the full amount!
To secure your spot, you send either the full amount or a deposit payment of 130€ to the account below, with “your name + BRUSSELS SOLAR” as reference, and pay the balance upon arrival to the immersion.
➻➻Register here: https://forms.gle/hnUtbjZBCn4agJzw8
If this option doesn’t work for you, please email us for further support: [email protected]
– In case of event cancellation due to governmental restrictions for Covid-19, everyone gets FULL REFUND (100%).
– You are welcome to give your spot to someone else at any time, the deposit is not refundable.
– For the fully paid registrations: 40 days prior full refund minus 50€ processing fee. Within 40 days to one week before= 1/2 back. A week before or during event, there is no refund, with exceptions of students that will have to cancel due to covid-19 infection.