If you have, then now is the chance to turn that dream in to a beautiful reality. In our incredible 8 Day, 7 Night Art of Balance Yoga Retreat located in Ubud – Bali, we are offering all of this and so much more! We have carefully put together this retreat including a wonderful blend of fun, challenging and rejuvenating Yoga lessons and workshops, to ensure it will be a truly memorable and transformative journey that will leave you with your heart soaring, spirit lifted and body nourished!
– Known as the Island of the Gods, Bali is a majestic volcanic island steeped in local culture and tradition, renowned for its tropical jungles, beautiful beaches, incredible surf and in modern years for its yoga. It is an island that you won’t want to leave because of its beauty, culture and positive energy.
– Located in the heart of Bali with beautiful mountain backdrops, rolling rice paddies and many jungle waterfalls, Ubud is the spiritual and cultural centre of Bali. It is famous for being the modern home of yoga, attracting the best western, traditional Indian and Balinese yoga teachers from all around, it is also reputed for its delicious and wide ranging food options, especially catering to vegetarian and vegan palettes.
– We will start each day of this transformative week with a differing style of yoga, including hatha, vinyasa, yin, pranayama, restorative and even more, the classes will be relaxed, flowing or stretchy, giving your body the ideal preparation for the day ahead.
– There will be a slight focus towards acroyoga in the afternoon sessions as we absolutely love this form of yoga due to its playful, connective, community building, and communication aspects. If you haven’t tried acroyoga before don’t worry, we teach in a safe and trust building approach that will have everyone flying in no time. For those of you experienced acro monkeys we will help to level up your acro even further by sharing fun machines, skills and tips throughout the week, so expect to be challenged!
– We will have a couple of special workshops throughout the week focused on beautiful ancient techniques, but we won’t spoil the surprise of what these are just yet! Most importantly though, every yoga class and workshop will be tailored to suit your individual level and body, so that you will feel suitably challenged but not overworked. We guarantee that in just one week you will feel healthier, more in tune with your body and will deepen your yoga practice on not just the physical level, but on many other levels too.
– Double Bed or Twin Bed configuration
– Room Safe
– Mini Bar fridge
– Flat Screen TV
– Filtered Drinking Water
– En-suite Bathroom including Bath and Shower
– Mosquito net (if required)
– Free Toiletries
– Bathrobes and Towels
– Balcony view
– 3 swimming pools
– Natural spring swimming pool
– Rice terrace view swimming pool
– Garden view swimming pool
– Bliss Spa offering treatments
– Complimentary 1 hour massage
– Balinese Massage/Ayurvedic Massage/Aromatherapy Massage
– Body Scrubs/Facial Treatments/Mani and Pedi
– 2 buffet style meals (Breakfast and Dinner) a day
– Catering adjusted to dietary and allergy requirements
– Complete Vegan/vegetarian options
– Fusion of Balinese and European Food
– Open air restaurant with rice fields and garden view
– As Ubud is located in the beautiful rolling mountains of Bali, it has an abundance of photogenic and simply stunning waterfalls to visit. We will take a half day excursion to one of these amazing spots where we can enjoy the beauty and magnificence of nature at its finest, and play in the crashing waters.
– As Bali is famous for its surf and beach lifestyle, one of the days we will take an extended excursion to an incredible tropical beach where you can surf (optional), chill out and tan on the beach, or join an acroyoga jam, everything is up for grabs!
– Another must see stop whilst in Bali is the famous purification ceremonies at the majestic and spiritual water temple. Many people claim wondrous affects from bathing and purifying themselves in these healing waters, and even if you don’t want to participate yourself, just witnessing this ritual is an honour in itself.
– The evening itineraries will be varied from entertaining group outings for some local live music and open dance sessions to chilled out evenings in with relaxing massage workshops, and fun games nights.
– All evening activities will of course be optional, but you likely won’t want to miss out, as these will be the perfect opportunities to get to know more about the social side of Ubud, and also deepen your connection and conversations with your fellow retreat family.
– 8 days and 7 nights beautiful hotel accommodation in central Ubud
– 2 meals (Breakfast and Dinner), buffet style and catered to your dietary preferences
– Opening and closing ceremonies
– Daily morning and afternoon yoga practices
– Several yoga workshops/special classes
– Supply of drinking water
– Waterfall, water temple and beach/surf day excursion trips
– Evening entertainment activities
– Complimentary 1 hour massage
– Use of swimming pool and yoga shala throughout the retreat
– Group photography throughout the retreat
Whats not included:
– Flight Tickets
– Travel insurance (please arrange your own)
– Lunch (the buffet breakfast and dinner will probably leave you too full for lunch though!)
– Transportation to and from the airport (this is not included as standard but can be arranged for a reasonable price, especially if sharing with other guests)
– Personal Expenses
– Other optional additions
Early Bird $100 discount is available to the first 6 sign ups.