You will be offered a plethora of opportunities to move, connect, restore and play. We’ll have a schedule full of activities including AcrOlympics, jungle excursions, yoga classes, and thai massage. In addition to movement we will lead a social justice seminar that will empower you with conversations and techniques to bring stronger foundations of advocacy and inclusivity to your community back home.
The stunning setting in the hills of Ubud will allow us to experience fresh local food and amazing jungle scenery, while we forge connections with people from all over the world.
What you will experience:
Daily we will have opportunities to move, train, reflect, and grow. The mornings will be left open for silent reflection, meditation and/or journaling. We will share meals together which will include intentionally led conversations on important topics. Each night we will lead Thai massage classes to wind down, when everyone will be given an opportunity to give and receive body work.
* Daily yoga sessions (all levels, both power + restorative)
* Daily Acro workshops (all levels)
* Daily Thai Massage classes
* Hand to Hand, standing acrobatics and Icarian (popping) classes
* Nature walks and exploring Bali’s hidden treasures (like the rice paddies and monkey forest)
* 2 daily meals (can provide dairy, sugar, gluten and meat free options)
* Workshops on fundamental gymnastics/warmups, handstands, etc.
* Emotional intelligence, connection & leadership workshops
* Social justice seminar
* Access to wellness spa at the resort
* Ceremony at the sacred water temple & Balinese high priest blessing
* Traditional dance performance and dinner at a Balinese family’s home
* Daily tropical fruit and coffee
* WiFi at the resort
And in addition,
* Private meditation, coaching or yoga sessions available as an add-on.
Early Bird registration ends August 5th!