We invite you to join Sonia Peltzer & Oliver Chamorro for a French Solar AcroYoga Immersion from June 15th-18th 2019!! Join us for four days of acrobatics in France.
● 4 days of acrobatics: standing acro, L basing, Handstand training, Hand to Hand, washing machines, acrobatic sequences and a lot of fun!!
➻➻ The Solar Immersion empowers students to realize their infinite potential through the powerful embodiment of acrobatic partnership.
Linear progressions and an emphasis on the art of spotting make learning advanced acrobatics safe, accessible, and fun.
Confidence and coordination are developed in strength training and inversions, which pave the way for ease and grace in partner acrobatics.
After refining foundations, we will train more precise acrobatic work, such as foot-to-hand, hand-to-hand and standing acrobati
Get ready to push past your own personal limits in a fun and safe environment.
This course fulfills an immersion pre-requisite for the AcroYoga teacher training application.
➻➻ SKILLS COVERED
● Solar AcroYoga Asana sequence
● Strength training elements
● Alignment, balance and endurance in inversions
● Spotting techniques
● Specialized Acrobatic flying groups (2 bases, 2 flyers)
● foot-to-hand, hand-to-hand & standing acrobatics.
Please review the prerequisites in this video: http://youtu.be/nUxIyCJrOtQ
…and if you are not sure if you are ready, just ask us and we support you and find a way to get you ready!
➻➻ DAILY SCHEDULE
9 – 13.00 ✽ morning session
14:30 – 18 ✽ afternoon session
39 boulevard Emile Sicard
Full 4 day Immersion: 570€
~**EARLY BIRD PRICE**~ paid by May 15th = 470€
3 Days: 425€ / 370€ early bird price
Week-end: 310€ / 250€ early bird price
To book your spot and enjoy the early bird price we ask you pay the minimum 200€ non refundable deposit.
The full payment has to be completed before the time of the immersion, either via another bank transfer or in cash upon arrival the first day of the immersion.
– One month prior to the course start date: full refund minus €200 processing fee.
– Within one month to one week prior to the course start date: 50% refund from full price.
– A week before the course start date or during the event: no refund, no credits, no exceptions.
If you can not come to the immersion, you have the option to find a replacement to take your place by letting us know at [email protected]
The spots for this immersion are limited!
Please register in advance to secure your spot!
The immersion will be taught in French and English.