Within this retreat women and men are separated for 3 days before coming back together for specific practices. It allows them to explore different issues, topics, qualities belonging to the uniqueness of their gender.
The main areas of exploration for this retreat:
– Stepping out of immature female and male attitudes
– Connecting to nurturing feminine and male forces
– Learning about male and female sexual energy and body
– Regaining your full capacity for orgasm if you lost it or if you can’t find it.
– Expanding the orgasm you already have to deeper fulfilments.
– Healing your genital from past trauma, misused, misunderstanding.
– Letting go of destructive associations with sex.
– Lifting up the ego centred relation between man and woman to a relation at the service of love and consciousness.
– Destroying within you the social conditions of what it is to be a man and a woman.
What Pema Gitama shares about this retreat:
“Even though we yearn for orgasm, we are afraid of it at the same time. We carry a dilemma brought about by education, and social or religious conditioning: ‘Sex is dirty, bad, wrong, evil… It is God´s gift, but only to make children… If you enjoy sex you are a whore…’ You might think at first that you aren’t affected by these kind of beliefs, but they are playing in the background and constantly limiting your bliss. Sex and the Divine have been taboo for millennia. This has become a disease in humanity. We need healing, love and understanding to restore the natural possibility of rejoicing with the divine through sex. While diving into this healing dimension another aspect is naturally brought into the light: our identity as man and woman which is based on social rules and conditioning. Being a man is not about being strong, powerful, competitive, dominant, and being a woman is not about being fragile, emotional, needy, manipulative. The identification to these clichés are creating very immature men and women, whom thus relate with each other on the level of wanting, needing, domination, submission… Tantra proposes a totally different approach of relating, which is based on sharing and support. It generates a new quality of men and women who love, respect deeply and support the awakening of each other. In this retreat, we like to give birth to such men and woman!…
What is orgasm?
While orgasm is triggered in the body it opens a space beyond the body, linked to the heart and consciousness. The energy of orgasm first rushes in the body, flooding our senses with pleasure. Then it opens a door to the beyond. This happens in a split second, a small moment that we miss most of the time, because of a lack of awareness. This moment is very precious. It shows us where we come from. It is a moment ‘back home’ in which everything is aligned within us: sex, heart and consciousness. If we catch hold of it, it is the greatest orgasm existence can offer us…”
Registration & Information: [email protected]