This retreat includes six days of acroyoga classes, workshops and jams. Classes and workshops will cover a wide variety of playful elements, including the essential basics of acrobatics, L-basing and standing, flows, washing machines, and drills. Broaden your acro skills and refine your technique safely, while building trust and strength. Suitable for beginners & intermediates.
The perfect hidden getaway location, our beautiful yoga resort offers many opportunities for rejuvenation and mental release. Refresh yourself in the pool, explore the surrounding landscape, relax on the beach, or take a quick ride into town. Other excursions such as kayaking, cycling, rock climbing and snorkeling can also be arranged, and the resort has their own yoga and meditation classes.
The retreat will take place at Island Yoga, located on a beautiful beachfront on Koh Yao Noi. In Phang Nga Bay between Phuket and Krabi, Koh Yao Noi remains a hidden gem in Thailand – still largely undiscovered by mainstream tourism, it was featured as one of “six wild and beautiful places” to practice yoga by National Geographic. At the resort, we will have full access to their natural wooden shala, outdoor pool, outdoor shower, restaurant, relaxation area and spiritual library, all in the midst of brightly colored tropical plants, palm trees, and limestone karts.
Date & time: 27 January – 1 February 2020 (6 days, 5 nights)
– EUR 700 / RMB 5,500 per person early bird, by 1 October 2019
– EUR 770 / RMB 6,000 per person after 1 October 2019
– Daily morning & afternoon class/workshop/jam
– 5 nights accommodation in a luxurious air conditioned room, with balcony, mosquito screens & private bathroom (2 people/room)
– 3 delicious authentic Thai meals per day
– 1-day group excursion, including amazing acro photo opportunities
– Round-trip group transfer between Phuket and Island Yoga
– Transportation to/from Phuket, Thailand (please do not book your flight until we have confirmed the retreat, on or before 1 November 2019)
– Individual/single room accommodation and/or additional nights at Island Yoga (available at extra cost)
– Additional activities (yoga classes, excursions, etc.)
– Food on the island or in Phuket
– Travel insurance
Terms & conditions:
– A non-refundable deposit of EUR 125 / RMB 1,000 is required to secure your spot.
– Full payment is required by 1 November 2019.
– Payments are not refundable, but are transferable (minus your non-refundable deposit) to another participant.
– If the retreat is canceled, you will receive a FULL refund of your payment, including deposit.