Ready to really take off?
The AcroYoga Int’l Foundation Course will teach you everything you need to know to build a safe and sustainable practice. Our team of experienced international teachers will give you all the tools you need to start or evolve your practice. You will unlock new physical and emotional skills you never thought possible, make new friends and connect with the global community.
Once you complete the Foundation course, you will know:
The AcroYoga vocabulary (to communicate and play with acroyogis around the globe)
The AcroYoga principles (spotting, alignment, Range Of Motion, Alignment-Tightness-Balance, and more)
Foundational Acrobatics (L-base flying + standing)
Foundational Therapeutics (L-base flying + Thai Massage)
Yoga asana sequences designed to support your Solar Acrobatics and Lunar Therapeutics practices
Training for strength, flexibility, mobility, and recovery
MARINE BIDET & CHRISTIAN GIEGER are both Acroyoga.org certified Level II AcroYoga Teachers.
* * * This course fulfils a pre requisite for the AcroYoga International Teacher Training * * *
Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th October
9:30-12:30 & 14:00-17:00
10 rue de la râpe
67000 Strasbourg, France
First 15 registrations: 225€
After first 15 registrations: 250€
**The prices include:
– The hours of tuition
– Certificate of completion
– Printed manual
– AcroYoga T-shirt
– Access to the online video training by Jason Nemer
– Access to apply for becoming an AcroYoga Int Jambassador
– One month prior to the course start date: full refund minus €50 processing fee.
– Within one month to one week prior to the course start date: 50% refund from paid price.
– A week before the course start date or during the event: no refund, no credits, no exceptions.
– If you can not come to the Course, you have the option to find a replacement to take your place