>>> Content <<<
– H2H and F2H basics (static and dynamic)
– Tricks in H2H and F2H (entrances, transitions, dismounts)
– Easy flying tricks (half turns; handspring butt down;…)
– Podshedshka & Pitch (building it up from the start, and some high level variations for people who can do it already)
– basing on long arm/ basing on one arm
– knot handstand, one foot, one arm h2h
– How to spot dynamic skills
– How to break down complex skills
– And of course you can submit wishes 🙂
Every day starts with a specific warm up and preparation exercises and closes with some time for strength exercises and stretches
>>> PRE-REQUISITES <<<
STANDING HAND TO HAND
– 5 seconds (safe and easy)
STANDING FOOT TO HAND
– 10 seconds (safe and easy)
PODSHEDSHKA / CUT UP / INLOCADE (FOR THE AMERICANS) TO STANDING ON SHOULDERS
BASE NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO PUSH THE FLYER TO LONG ARMS (STANDING)
examples: high bird, f2h, sitting on hands. I just want to check the power of the bases.
>>> SCHEDULE <<<
Saturday & Sunday
10:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 17:00
>>> PRICES (per person)<<<
early bird till 31.10.2020
If you struggle financially due to the corona-holiday, but you really would like to come, let me know, we will figure something out.
>>> REGISTRATION <<<
>>> ABOUT TOM <<<
Tom is a professional circus artist and teachers who started training Dutch acrobatics, upgraded it with Ukrainian technique, refined his work under tutelage of various experienced coaches and incorporated elements of dance and martial arts in his movement.
Some of his teachers are: Jim and Det, Wybren Wouda (ACAPA; Codarts), Slava Kukuskin (Kiev; Moscow; ESAC).
Tom was born as the only German who is not on time, in Bavaria (Germany). After trying almost every sport he got hooked to acrobatics at the age of 18.
During his chemical engineering studies he started performing in various groups, duos, trios all over Europe.
After an “early-life-crisis” in 2014 he decided to quit his studies, (which made his parents really happy) and went as a guest student to the circus school ACAPA in Tilburg where he graduated together with Ayla Moes who is currently one of his acrobatic partners.
Since then, he has been performing in various festivals, theaters, operas, circuses and dance shows amongst others.
His combined lack of discipline, natural ability to avoid hard work, love for comedy series, excessive sun bathing and awesome hair style, have created the performer and teacher he is today.
Edit: The corona break changed Tom, he doesn’t care about his hair at the moment